Do you ever finish a book, swoon, and then wish there was someone you could talk to about all the parts you love about the story and characters and dialogue? That’s why Swoonworthy HEA was created.
Hi, I’m Jenna and I’m a die-hard romantic who loves meet-cutes, heartbreaking black moments, and swoonworhthy grand gestures. I started Swoonworthy HEA so I could meet other romance fiction readers and writers to talk about books and the romance genre, get reviews and referrals to books I haven’t read yet, and connect with romance authors.
Swoonworthy HEA is here for romance fiction lovers to share and talk about their favorite romance fiction.
At Swoonworthy HEA, everyone’s opinion on a book, whether your love it or hate it, is valued. The goal is to connect readers for a fun and positive experience around romance fiction. In keeping with the spirit of love and joy, all personal attacts agasint other Swoonworthy HEA members are prohobitied. Seriously…this is romance fiction! There’s no need for hate, spite, pettiness, or anything that would hurt or offend others.
Now and Forever
My goal is to make Swoonworthy HEA the place for romance readers and writers to go visit all their romance needs. Right now, Swoonworthy HEA offers:
- Personal profiles and blog to share your favorite books, reviews, stories about books, etc.
- Groups to connect with other readers and writers to talk about romance books, learn about free and discounted books, new releases and more!
- Illicit Liaisons Podcast, where each week we talk about the good, the bad, and the naughty of romance fiction
- Monthly giveaways of books and other cool stuff!
There is so much I want to add to the community including:
- Wine and Romance Night, where community members can meet virtually to drink wine (or whatever) and talk about books!
- Swoon-con, a romance convention for readers to come and engage with their favorite authors.
- SwoonMag, a virtual magazine filled with interviews, reviews, and more.
- The Swoony an award for romance novels chosen by the community
Swoonworthy HEA Best Practices
To make sure everyone has fun, here are tips to making the experience here the most enjoyable for you and others:
- Because romance fiction can involve adult-content, Swoonworthy HEA is for adults, 18 years and older.
- Golden Rule: Treat others online as you would treat them in real life
- Be tolerant of other’s viewpoints. If you don’t agree, don’t’ say anything or respectfully disagree
- Respect the privacy and personal information of other members
- Always interact with members with courtesy and respect
Please do not:
- Do not bully, or make personal or inflammatory remarks to or about other community members
- Do not use defamatory remarks or make false statements against others
- Do not post prejudiced comments or profanity
- Do not intentionally disclose sensitive private information about another member.
- Do not post any content that violates copyright or other intellectual property law.
- Do not plagiarize another member’s content.
- Do not use Swoonworthy HEA for any illegal activity.
- Do not use Swoonworthy HEA to injure, threaten, stalk, impersonate, blackmail, slander, defame, or harass someone.
- Do not upload X-rated pictures.
- Do not upload suggestive images of minors or seeming minors.
- Do not use Swoonworthy HEA to spread hate, bigotry and other egregiously objectionable content.
We reserve the right to remove accounts that do not receive usage, ever or for a long time. (We have never done so and do not plan to.)
- Use the “spoiler” marker to avoid spoiling things for other members.
- Provide information to help others learn more about the content of the book so they can decide if it fits their reading preferences.
- Review and discuss content and don’t make any personal attacks on the author or others with differing opinions.
Swoonworthy HEA wants to foster friendship and fun around romance fiction and as such, offers a variety of tools to connect and communicate with other members. This includes: Messaging and chat, Commenting and sharing, and Group participation.
Use of personal contact information made available —including names, email addresses, social media accounts, or any other personal information for any commercial, advocacy, promotional, or political purpose is prohibited. Prohibited activities include solicitations for business or personal services, fundraising, or broadcast e-mails. No spam!
For more information please read:
- Swoonwortyy HEA Community Guidelines
- Swoonworthy HEA Terms of Service
- Swoothworthy HEA Privacy Statement
- Swoonworhty HEA Disclosures