Are you a romance writer or an aspiring romance writer? Swoonworthy HEA is the place for you to hang out! Here’s how the SHEA community can help:
Writing Groups: Join in on public or private romance writing groups for tips and support in your writing efforts. Join the Author Support Group, or search for a writing group that best fits your needs. You can share your new releases, free and discount books in the romance book promo group as well.
Author Profile: Help romance readers discover you and your books through your author profile. Through your profile you can:
- Share updates, excerpts, and more on your blog
- Create a fan group where you can communicate with your readers, develop an ARC or street team, and more!
- Share videos, audios, and files related to promote you and your books, and engage your fans
Write with Harte Podcast and Posts: Learn from other writers, plus get tips and resources to help in your writing career. You can even pitch to be on the show or write a guest post for the Write with Harte feature.
How to Create a Group
If you’d like to create a group to engage with your fans, or another romance reading/writing-related topic, you can do so by following these steps:
- Visit the Group page
- Click on Create a Group
- Fill in the group name and description
- Decide if the group will public, private, or hidden, as well as who can invite new members.
- Upload group profile image
- Upload group cover image