Are you a romance writer or an aspiring romance writer? Swoonworthy HEA is the place for you to hang out! Here’s how the SHEA community can help:
Groups: There are a variety of options to share your books and build a community around you.
- You can share your new releases, free and discount books in the romance book promo group .
- You can start your own fan group to engage with your readers, develop an ARC or street team, and more!
Author Profile: Help romance readers discover you and your books through your author profile. Through your profile you can:
- Share updates, excerpts, and more on your blog
- Share videos, audios, and files related to promote you and your books, and engage your fans
Author Blog: All authors need a website or a blog, but maybe you don’t have the time or money to start one. Now you can start an author blog for free here at SwoonworthyHEA.com. You must be a member of the community to create a blog. Learn more here.
Illicit Liason Podcast and Posts: You can pitch to be a guest on Illicit Liaisons, the romance readers podcast.
How to Create a Group
If you’d like to create a group to engage with your fans, or another romance reading/writing-related topic, you can do so by following these steps:
- Visit the Group page
- Click on Create a Group
- Fill in the group name and description
- Decide if the group will public, private, or hidden, as well as who can invite new members.
- Upload group profile image
- Upload group cover image