How to Start a FREE Blog on SwoonworthyHEA
As a member of the SwoonworthyHEA community, you can create your own blog on the network. Whether you want to start a book blog, a fan blog, or maybe you’re an author who wants to reach SwoonworthyHEA readers, you can do it here for FREE.
- Free hosting on the SwoonworthyHEA network (your site will be yourname.swoonworthyhea.com)
- Build on the WordPress platform*
- 7 Themes to choose from
- Advanced Ads, Instagram feed, Age Gate (for over 18 content) plugins (free versions)
- Because SwoonworthyHEA is a community built around romance fiction, blogs related to romance fiction (book blogs, fan blogs, etc) or romance authors are the best fit.
- Blogs that promote hate or violence will be deleted.
- While the site is all about romance and all that goes with it, do not post pornographic pictures, photos, etc.
- Please use the Age Gate plugin for any content you post that is NOT suitable for people under the age of 18.
Below is a video on how to create your blog and navigate the WP blogging platform used. But first…you need to be a member of SwoonworthyHEA before you can set up your blog. You can join free here. Plus, you need to agree to the SwoonworthyHEA community guidelines and Terms of Service. By creating a blog on Swoonworthy HEA Network constitutes your acceptance of these policies.
*Note, there are limitations from self-hosted WordPress. You cannot add your own plugins or themes. However, you can let us know about functionality or features you’d like and we can see about adding them to the network for you to use.