Who we are
Swoonworthy HEA is part of Moxie Vie Media, LLC.
Our website address is: https://swoonworthyhea.com.
By using any features of Swoonworthy HEA, you signify your acceptance of the terms outlined in the Privacy and Dislcosure/Dislcaimer Policy outlined below, and Swoonworthy HEA Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use Swoonworthy HEA. Your continued use of Swoonworthy HEA constitutes your acceptance of these policies. These policies may change and its your responsibility to keep abreast of any changes.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address, and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SWOONWORTHY HEA SITES’ COLLECTION AND USE OF DATA
Note, Swoonworthy HEA Sites do not sell your information. Data is used to deliver information to you, or to help us know what information and resources visitors and subscribers enjoy most. Data can also be used to maintain the site and keep it secure.
Here is an overview of what data Swoonworthy HEA collects (more specific information is provided below):
- Swoonworthy HEA may collect personal information such as your name and email, that you’ve voluntarily submitted, such as when you create a profile, you leave a comment, use a contact form, or subscribe to the newsletter.
- Swoonworthy HEA may receive information from others, such as third-party services that may transfer information to us for fulfillment (i.e. when you make a payment for a Swoonworthy HEA provided product or service).
- Swoonworthy HEA automatically collects certain information about you and the device you use to access the website, such as your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you visit, and dates/times you accessed the site. This information is gathered to help Swoonworthy HEA understand how people find and use the site.
- Swoonworthy HEA may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the website. We may use session cookies, which expire when you close your browser. We may also use persistent cookies, which stay until deleted, and are used to give you a personalized experience on the website.
- Swoonworthy HEA may track opens and clicks from the email you voluntarily opted in to receive. This data is used to help me understand what readers want most.
- Swoonworthy HEA may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share it.
- Swoonworthy HEA uses third-party service providers to manage various features and aspects of the site. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies. Swoonworthy HEA currently uses the following third-party service providers:
- WordPress/BuddyPress – this platform is used to publish the site. If you choose to leave a comment on a blog post, your name, email address, and IP address are stored on the website. Collecting this data helps protect the site from bots and spammers.
- Google Analytics – This service tracks website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
- Survey Monkey – this service is used to conduct reader surveys or collect feedback. Survey Monkey may capture your name and email address.
- Aweber– this service is used for the delivery of email updates and newsletters. We store your name and email address for purposes of delivering such communications. We also track opens and clicks to help us better understand what information you like so we can deliver more of it.
- PayPal/Stripe: Some Swoonworthy HEA products, services, and ad buys are paid through PayPal or Stripe, which sends name, email, and product/service information to Swoonworthy HEA. Bank and other payment options (i.e. credit card numbers) are NOT provided to Swoonworthy HEA.
Swoonworthy HEA only collects the personal information you voluntarily provide, which may include, but is not limited to, your name, email address, and general location. The information you provide is used to process transactions, send periodic emails, and improve the service Swoonworthy HEA provides.
Swoonworthy HEA does share your information with trusted third parties who assist in operating the Sites, conducting business, and servicing clients and visitors. These trusted third parties agree to keep this information confidential. Your personal information will never be shared with or sold to unrelated third parties. It may be necessary − by law, legal process, litigation, and/or requests from public and governmental authorities within or outside your country of residence − for Swoonworthy HEA to disclose your personal information.
Anonymous Information Activity
Swoonworthy HEA may record information relating to your use of the Sites, such as the searches you undertake, the pages you view, your browser type, IP address, requested URL, referring URL, and timestamp information. Swoonworthy HEA uses this type of information to administer these Sites and provide the highest possible level of service to you. Swoonworthy HEA also uses this information in the aggregate to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the Sites.
Swoonworthy HEA Sites may send cookies to your computer in order to uniquely identify your browser and improve the quality of her service. The term “cookies” refers to small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing the Sites. Swoonworthy HEA Sites may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser settings. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of Swoonworthy HEA’ Sites may not work properly or at all. Swoonworthy HEA Sites do not respond to “Do Not Track” signals sent by your browser.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Your consent applies to the following domains: Swoonworthy HEA.com
Swoonworthy HEA offers opportunities to share information, find support, and communicate with other Swoonworthy HEA visitors. Please note that anything you post in the comments at Swoonworthy HEA can be made public. Swoonworthy HEA maintains a policy that no harvesting of email for the purpose of advertising is allowed however, Swoonworthy HEA has very little control over the information you post in this forum. Profile options are available but may not adequately protect your information. Swoonworthy HEA cannot be responsible for information you or others post or use in this forum.
Advertising and other products by Swoonworthy HEA Sites ordered from Swoonworthy HEA are handled by a third-party vendor PayPal or Stripe using secure servers. Swoonworthy HEA does NOT receive your payment information from PayPal or Stripe. Swoonworthy HEA receives notice of your order, your order number, your name, and email.
- Ad Payments: Once you have made your ad payment, your ad information is submitted through a Swoonworthy HEA form. Any information provided in these forms is sent to Swoonworthy HEA and stored as a receipt as well as to post the ad as agreed. This information is NOT shared with any third party.
- Product Purchases: Digital products (i.e. courses etc) purchased directly through Swoonworthy HEA Sites are delivered immediately to the email provided in your order form. Swoonworthy HEA receives notice of the purchase. In some cases, your email may be added to an email list to continue to deliver your order or updates. You can always unsubscribe from this email using the unsubscribe link in the email or contacting jenna @ swoonworthyhea.com.
- Product Purchases through a Third-Party: Products bought through Amazon or another third-party retail site have their own policies in regard to privacy. Swoonworthy HEA is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties. Note that these third-party vendors do not provide Swoonworthy HEA with your payment information. In some cases, they may share your name and/or email. If you have questions about this, please contact the vendor.
On occasion, Swoonworthy HEA asks for information from its visitors to help make changes or improvements to the site. This may come in the form of an email or through a third-party such as SurveyMonkey. This information is used solely for the purpose given in the feedback form. Personal information is not sold or shared with third-parties.
Swoonworthy HEA maintains security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, or disclosure. However, no exchange of data over the Internet can be guaranteed as 100% secure. While Swoonworthy HEA makes every effort to protect your personal information shared with her through her Sites, you acknowledge that the personal information you voluntarily share with Swoonworthy HEA through its Sites could be accessed or tampered with by a third party. You agree that Swoonworthy HEA is not responsible for any intercepted information shared through her Sites without her knowledge or permission. Additionally, you release Swoonworthy HEA from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of such intercepted information in any unauthorized manner.
Rights to Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at jenna @ swoonworthyhea.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to jenna @ swoonworthyhea.com.
Amend – You may contact us at jenna @ swoonworthyhea.com to amend or update your personal information.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to jenna @ swoonworthyhea.com.
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
Swoonworthy HEA (also referred to as SWOONWORTHY HEA) is a free resource that is supported through advertising and affiliate programs. Swoonworthy HEA accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid link insertions, and/or other forms of compensation. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics, or posts made on this blog.
Swoonworthy HEA’s screens all paid ads (see ad policy below) and sponsored posts, but cannot make any guarantees. Sponsored posts are labeled “Supporting Contributor.”
Swoonworthy HEA also offers resources in the form of ads, reviews, or recommendations that may provide compensation for referrals. These reviews and recommendations are on products or service that Swoonworthy HEA has tested or used. Occasionally Swoonworthy HEA receives free items or services for review purposes. The views and opinions expressed on Swoonworthy HEA are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. Reviews are always Swoonworthy HEA’s opinion of the product and the post will indicate if the product/service was received for free.
Swoonworthy HEA is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.
Swoonworthy HEA uses affiliate links on this website. What this means is if you choose to make a purchase or sign up for certain programs, I will earn a commission. We only promote advertising from companies we trust and feel we can legitimately recommend to our readers.
Swoonworthy HEA may sell advertising space to third-parties. No personally identifiable information is shared with the Website’s ad providers.
Sponsored Content Tracking Pixels
This Website engages in sponsored campaigns with various influencer networks, brands, and agencies. All sponsored content is duly disclosed in accordance with the FTC’s requirements. From time to time, these sponsored campaigns utilize tracking pixels (aka web beacons), which may contain cookies to collect data regarding usage and audience. This information is collected by the sponsoring company to track the results of the campaign. No personally identifiable information collected by the Website is used in conjunction with these tracking pixels.
Affiliate Program Participation
Swoonworthy HEA engages in affiliate marketing, which is done by embedding tracking links into the Website. If you click on a link for an affiliate partnership, a cookie will be placed on your browser to track any sales for purposes of commissions.
The Swoonworthy HEA is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. As part of this Amazon Associates program, the Website will post customized links, provided by Amazon, to track the referrals to their website. This program utilizes cookies to track visits for the purposes of assigning commission on these sales.
On the Swoonworthy HEA Sites, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
If there are any questions regarding this disclosure policy, you may contact us using the information below.
No Advice / No Warranties / No Endorsement
Regarding Ads at Swoonworthy HEA
Swoonworthy HEA accepts advertising from legitimate resources, and it works to screen such ads to ensure their safety. While every effort is made to insure the quality of the ads, it’s impossible to screen every single one. For that reason, Swoonworthy HEA cannot make any guarantees to the offers that are run through 3rd party resources. It’s highly recommended that you fully research reading and writing and related content.
Access to Swoonworthy HEA is provided on an “as is” basis.
Information provided on Swoonworthy HEA is believed to be reliable when posted; however, Swoonworthy HEA does not guarantee the quality, accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. The owner of Swoonworthy HEA assumes no obligation to update the information or advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned. Information may be changed at any time without notice.
The information on Swoonworthy HEA, including but not limited to ezines, articles, forum postings, Profiles, opinions and views, is provided for entertainment, educational and informational purposes only. It not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice and should not be relied upon in that respect. You should not act or rely on any information at Swoonworthy HEA without seeking the advice of a professional.
The owner of Swoonworthy HEA disclaims all warranties, representations and conditions regarding use of Swoonworthy HEA or the information provided, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, whether express or implied, or arising from a course of dealing, usage or trade practice.
Swoonworthy HEA contains links to other sites as means of providing information and resources that may be of interest to the user. The mention of another party or its product or service on Swoonworthy HEA should not be construed as an endorsement of that party or its product or service. A link to another site does not imply that Swoonworthy HEA is affiliated or associated with that party or its product or services.
Users who post or provide information to Swoonworthy HEA agree to abide by the following rules:
(1) users may not post or transmit material that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, threatening, abusive or hateful or that violates the rights of others including the infringing use of a copyright or trademark, that violates the privacy or publicity right of others, or that is in violation of applicable laws;
(2) users may not interfere with other user’s use and enjoyment of Swoonworthy HEA;
(3) users may not use Swoonworthy HEA to conduct any activity that is illegal or that violates the rights of others;
(4) users may use Swoonworthy HEA where noted and appropriate to advertise, sell products or services to others and to purchase, trade or barter upon the same at their own risk.
Swoonworthy HEA claims no responsibility for the content of any material posted by users or the transactions between users; however Swoonworthy HEA reserves the right at its sole discretion to (a) edit or delete any posts, information or other material submitted to or appearing on this site, (b) refuse access to Swoonworthy HEA to any user who violates this agreement and (c) refuse advertising of any material that violates this agreement or that Swoonworthy HEA decides in not appropriate.
The owner of Swoonworthy HEA is not responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or any other damages whatsoever and howsoever caused, arising out of or in connection with the use of Swoonworthy HEA or in reliance on the information available on Swoonworthy HEA, including any loss of use, lost data, lost business profits, business interruption, personal injury, or any other pecuniary loss, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort action, even if the owner of Swoonworthy HEA has been informed of the possibility thereof. The owner of Swoonworthy HEA is not responsible for the content provided by members of the Swoonworthy HEA forum, home business owners, advertisers, or the outcome of employer/home business owner and job/home business seeker negotiations. It is the user’s responsibility to research and screen prospects.
The information, layout, design, graphics, source code and scripts on all pages of Swoonworthy HEA and its ezine are copyrighted to Swoonworthy HEA unless otherwise indicated.
Users of Swoonworthy HEA are granted a limited license to use (display or print) the information contained on Swoonworthy HEA for their own personal, non-commercial use only, provided the information is not modified and copyright information is attached. Any other use of the Information is prohibited.
Direct linking to scripts or graphics is prohibited unless otherwise indicated. Swoonworthy HEA checks its server access logs which captures information regarding use of its scripts or graphics maintained on the Swoonworthy HEA servers. Copying scripts or graphics to host on other servers is prohibited unless otherwise indicated
Swoonworthy HEA does allow the posting of its name, URL, graphic, and links to articles for the purpose of providing resource information (such as other sites that would like to link to Swoonworthy HEA), affiliate advertising, and promotion. Use of such material must include copyright information as indicated in its use policy.
Information provided by third parties is copyrighted by that third party unless otherwise indicated.
Swoonworthy HEA allows the posting of information from people who share about writing and reading. Information submitted through the author program or reader reviews feature will be posted to the website if deemed appropriate including your name and contact information as provided in the form unless you specify otherwise.
Visitor or subscriber information is NOT provided to the guests who choose to share their information on the website. Swoonworthy HEA provides this option as another way to share resources and information. However, Swoonworthy HEA is not responsible for the actions or policies of the Mentors or other experts.
Affiliate and External Links
Swoonworthy HEA provides information and resources through affiliate programs and external links outside of Swoonworthy HEA. Swoonworthy HEA cannot be responsible for content, privacy policies, or actions of these other web sites.
Swoonworthy HEA Advertising Policy
Swoonworthy HEA is committed to helping authors and publishers and others in the book-related fields by offering affordable advertising on the website and newsletter. However, Swoonworthy HEA does reserve the right to refuse and refund advertising and fees. Ads that will not be accepted include those that involve scams or questionable programs.
Further, Swoonworthy HEA will not send ads that suggest that Swoonworthy HEA is sending or endorsing the ad program. Swoonworthy HEA asks that you don’t send ads like this or understand that your ad will be edited to remove any wording that suggests Swoonworthy HEA is sending or otherwise endorsing the ad.
Changes to This Policy
Last Updated: September 15, 2020
Access Request/Right to Be Forgotten
If you’d like to what information has been collected or to have the information removed, let us know below:[contact-form-7 id=”3387″ title=”Privacy Data Request”]