SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network Terms of Service
By using any features of Swoonworthy HEA, you signify your acceptance of the terms outlined in the Privacy and Dislcosure/Dislcaimer Policy , Community Standards, and Swoonworthy HEA Terms of Service outlined below. If you do not agree to these policies, please do not use Swoonworthy HEA. Your continued use of Swoonworthy HEA constitutes your acceptance of these policies. These policies may change and its your responsibility to keep abreast of any changes.
Permitted Uses and Ediquitee for the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network of Blogs:
- Participation in the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network is limited to those users who are at least 18 years old. In cases of YA content, users can be 16 years old.
- To participate in the community feeds and groups, you need to join SwoonworthyHEA.
- You may comment on posts of any of the network blogs that allow commenting. This does not require registration unless the blog owner requires it. First comments may require moderation, to prevent spam and will not appear live until it has been approved.
- Spam promotional comments designed will not be approved or will be deleted by members, moderators, or blog owners unless previously okayed.
- Please be aware of the community guidelines before commenting on any blog or feed post.
- Private messaging is allowed, but please adhere to community guidelines and all terms of service. Spamming, rudeness, and other unacceptable behavior will result in banning from the commmuinty.
- You must be 18 or older to create a blog on the network. If you’re a young romance writer, contact us about establishing a young writer’s area.
- Commercial distribution or exploitation of the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network, their content or components, is prohibited without our express written permission.
- Unauthorized posting or downloading or other unauthorized use of material on the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network may violate copyright and other laws.
- Please do not post, submit, or otherwise publish anything that is illegal, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, offensive, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, or is not in keeping with the spirit of the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network.
- Do not interfere with the operations of the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network or others’ use and enjoyment of them.
- Do not use the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network to encourage conduct that would be a crime or otherwise violate the law or trigger civil liability.
- Do not do anything that would infringe on the rights of third parties including, intellectual property rights and rights of privacy or publicity.
SwoonworthyHEA reserves the right, without notice or liability, to:
- terminate your membership and/or delete your blog if you do not follow the rules in the Terms of Service or Community Standards;
- disclose any information that we possess control as may be necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or legal request.
- As between you and us, we own, solely and exclusively, all right, title, and interest in and to the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network, including their content, components, and look and feel. Your use of the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network does not grant to you ownership of any of SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network content or components.
- All the trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network belong to us or are the property of their respective owners, and may not be used without the written permission of the respective owner.
- If you want to share any information posted on the SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network on your blog or website, you must include attribution, cite the source, and include a link back to the original content on SwoonworthyHEA Community and Network.
Network Bloggers and/or Materials you submit:
- Blogs on the network must adhere to all the Terms of Service, Privacy and Dislcosure/Dislcaimer Policy , and Community Standards.
- Blogs can have their own policies, but none can be in conflict or violate SwoonworthyHEA Community or Network policies, standards, and terms of service.
- Content created by SwoonworthyHEA Community members and Network Blog owners are owned by the creator, unless otherwise indicated or trademarked or copyrighted by another owner.
Guest Posting and Submitted Content
By posting or sending materials to us, including e-mail communications, for the SwoonworthyHEA Community or Network you:
- grant us the rights, without payment of any royalty, to copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, display and otherwise use the materials as we see fit and for any purpose; and
- acknowledge that we cannot be responsible for preserving any materials that you provide and may delete or destroy any material at our convenience.
Do not post or send us any confidential, secret, or proprietary information in the SwoonworthyHEA Community or on the Network. We cannot guarantee that your secrets will be treated in the manner you might expect or desire.
Third Party Websites:
SwoonworthyHEA Community or Network (network blogs) may have links to third-party websites. We have no responsibility for the information, content, products, services, advertising, components, or other materials on those third party sites.
DMCA Takedown Notice:
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512(c)(2),
Please include the following in your notice to us:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you have questions or concerns, you can Contact us here.